Our official refund and return policy for all our products is as follows:
1. We will, at our discretion and ONLY if the product is not a Printable based product, allow for the refund or replacement of any product within 30 days from the date of purchase. For recurring billing products, refunds for no more than one payment will be provided if requested within the standard 30 day return period. After 30 days all sales are final.
2. If applicable, the customer may cancel their recurring billing subscription products at any time.
3. If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer. If the refund is for a recurring billing product, then the refund policy allows for the most recent payment to be returned. A refund on a recurring billing product will also result in a cancellation.
4. If customers request a cancellation for their recurring billing product no future rebills will be charged to their account. Keep in mind, a cancellation will not generate a refund – it will only stop any future rebills.
5. When a customer reaches us by support ticket or email, our first response may be to offer technical support for the product. However, in some cases a product may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control in which case a cancellation or a refund may be processed.
6. Please Note: Refunds can only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for refund.
8. Customers requesting a return within 30 days of purchase must be approved by our customer service team if the customer provides evidence that their case merits a return.